Monday, February 11, 2008

Haley's my girl

Haley Madison Frampton
10.05.02; 1 Week early; water broke 2 days before planned C-Section
American Fork, Utah
4 hours of pain without meds before birth; 3 days in hospital
6lbs 12oz; 19 inches

Haley is my girl. I wanted a girl. I knew she would be a girl. Haley is beautiful. Haley can take an awesome pictue. Haley is a lot like me when I was little. She looks, walks, talks, wines, and sucks her thumb like I did. Haley is strong willed and feisty. She wants what she wants, and she wants it now. Haley can be sweet. Haley is loving. Haley is all girl. She loves pretty things. She likes to wear dresses and pretty shoes. She likes dress up and dolls. She likes ballet, and singing and dancing. Haley loves being a big girl. Haley is smart. Oh so smart. She listens and learns, and remembers so much. She is so big! She is getting so tall. She is growing up so fast. Haley looks like Jason, her brother. (People think they are twins.) Haley looks like me. Haley was the name Lewis wanted for her. I wanted Madison. So we compromised. Haley Madison sounded better then Madison Haley. Haley believes in princesses and fairy tales. I admire Haley. I wish I was more like Haley. She is sweet. She is kind. She loves animals with all her heart. She worries about everyone. Haley is wonderful. Haley makes me smile. Haley is so friendly. She can make friends anywhere, even at the grocery store. Haley is my girl.
I love you Haley.

No comments: