Monday, February 11, 2008

Jason is Next

Jason Scott Frampton
1.12.01; 2 weeks early, planned C-Section
American Fork, Utah
No Labor, No Pain; 3 days in hospital
7lbs 1oz; 20 inches long
Jason is my second child. He is my love and my heartache. When Jason was born he was such a good baby. Jason slept well, and cried little. Jason still sleeps well, and cries little. Jason is just about the sweetest, most gentle, loving person on the earth. Ask anyone. No really, ask anyone. Teachers, friends, neighbors, kids at school. He kisses the girls hands. He has a special girl he wants to marry one day. We all know who it is. She is a lucky girl. Jason has so much love to give. He is kind. He is gorgeous! He has the most charming looks. He will sweep you off of your feet before you even realise he is there. Speaking of sweeping...he likes to help clean too. He does his chores and extra as soon as he can. Always willing to help. Jason is the best snuggler ever. He set his alarm for 20 min. earlier then he has to get up so he can come and snuggle with me before school . Jason looks like me. Jason looks like his dad. Lewis named Jason, I believe, after a friend. Jason has a few close friends who he really loves. He never wanders far from home. He says, "I love you more then my soul." And I think he means it, as best he can. He is my Jay-bay. He holds my heart in his hands.
I love you Jason.




No comments: