Monday, February 11, 2008

Am I Boring?

Two people commented to me today that my blog is boring, and hence my life is boring too. I write what I want, and maybe my life is "boring" to some people but hell, it is my life. Tell me what is boring about:

  • 4 beautiful kids
  • a wonderful husband who not only is willing to tuck the kids in at night, but will also get me a Lemon-Berry Slush on his way home whenever I need it
  • Jazz season tickets (well this one is questionable, depending on who you are)
  • a full time job

OK, maybe I am sometimes bored with my life. But when I think about it I am lucky to have who and what I have with me everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if people think YOUR life is boring....man, what do people think of me??? :-x

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Definitely NOT boring!! Not only do you have all the things you mentioned, but you have endless stories to tell. And scrapbooks of pictures to post.

Well, maybe they aren't appropriate for a family blog...

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

PS- so sweet about each kid! Love it!