Monday, February 11, 2008

I will start with Adam

Adam James Frampton
4.30.98; 3 weeks early, water broke
Newburgh, New York
40 hours of labor before C-Section; 7 days in the hospital
7 lbs; 18 inches


Adam is my oldest child. Adam is a big hearted, wonderful person. He always wants to do the right thing. If he sees iinjustice he wants to make it right. All of his friend's parents comment on how he is such a nice boy. They say he always includes the younger children in the games when he is at their houses. Adam is funny. He tells jokes and write comic books. Adam can build with Lego's for hours on end. Adam doesn't care how you look, where you live, what you wear, or how much money you have. He is friends with everyone. He is smart and honest. He gets himself up in the morning and he gets himself ready for school. He makes his own lunch. He thinks he is too big for hugs and kisses but when nobody is looking, he loves them. Adam is stubborn. Adam wants it his way or no way. Adam looks like Lewis. Adam looks like me. Adam was named after his dad. We wanted him named after Lewis. Adam is Lewis' middle name, so that worked well. When Adam was born I did not know if I would ever have other children so I gave Adam his middle name James. My favorite boys name. In Adam's 10 years (almost) he has lived in the most ghetto of houses and the nicest of houses, and did not notice a difference in them. Adam is and always has been a little adult.
I love you Adam.

No comments: