Saturday, February 9, 2008

Quick Update

I know the Jazz lost last night. BUT... they won tonight. Whatever. I just hope that they keep winning. My dad made the comment today that I have grown into a Jazz fan, and Lewis replied, "No, she isn't a fan. She is a critic." I do not think so. Well maybe. I guess when they pay the bills it makes me want them to win more. Then when they lose I am a bit grumpy.





Tomorrow we have tickets to take the kids to see Playhouse Disney Live at the Energy Solutions Arena ( will always be the Delta Center to me!). We were just going to take Haley and Abi but then Jason saw the ad on the internet and now he wants to go too. Lucky for me Lewis works there and has worked it out so we can all go. Well, minus Adam. He would not be caught dead at Playhouse Disney Live. He is too old for that stuff.


Lewis also got us tickets to Disney Princess on Ice. The girls are so excited. As all of you know by the time a little girl is 2 some of their favorite people in the world are the princesses. Haley and Abi are so excited. Too bad they have to wait another month until the show.

No comments: