Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is why...

I have had some bad experiences while shopping at Walmart. They have ZERO customer service and half of the things that they stock in the store is crap. Bad quality, and bad service. So why do I go back. I don't know!! I hate it there. I walk in and I feel dirty. I don't want to touch anything. I have to return most of what I buy because it breaks. But I go back. And it is all because of price. Light bulbs, toilet paper and milk are all cheaper there. Shampoo, underwear for the kids, and wrapping paper is cheaper too. But it seems like the more I go, the less I want to go. I went on Friday night. I don't think I will be going back anytime soon. I am starting to think that they hire some, um... how do I say this in a politically correct way?* They hire some under educated people to run their stores? Is that the right way to say it? Case in point:

Even my kids noticed the problem right away and they are 6 and 7 years old.


*Not that it matters. If the candidates running for president and vice president aren't politically correct then why do I have to be you ask? I would tell you but it would take too long so that has to be a WHOLE different post.


No comments: