Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Treats

Now that Halloween is over (not that it is January or anything) I need to get the Thanksgiving activities posted.

I found this awesome idea on the web. We made turkeys out of cookies and other assorted goodies. We also made pilgrim hats out of cookies and peanut butter cups.



I didn't get a finished picture but you get the idea of what they were supposed to look like.
We were going to take these to my parent's house for a treat Thanksgiving night but an unfortunate series of events led us to not make it to their house for dessert the following evening. I will spare you all the details but I will say it involved a BYU basketball game, someone in jail, vomiting, and my lack of forgiveness. I know it is pretty vague but I will tell you the night was awesome.

No comments: