Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Saturday Job

I spent most of last Saturday cleaning the whole garage. I had a little bit of help from the kids, very little. I even swept, vacuumed, and washed the floor. Usually Lewis cleans the garage and I do the very little helping, but this time I took charge because he was mowing and I was sick and tired of the piles of shoes and trash that the kids put on the floor in there. So now it has been a week and it still looks the same. I make the kids keep their stuff put away and take everything inside the first time. (Just patting myself on the back....)*

* How boring was this post! Seriously? What have I turned into? It is like I am a stay-at-home mom that has nothing else to do but cook and clean and stress about dirty socks and piles of shoes. I need to do something about this, and fast!

No comments: