Monday, September 22, 2008

TAGGED!!

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

1. I will watch a T.V. show or movie over and over. I still watch reruns of 90210, and I have seen every episode like 5 or 6 times. I watch movies that I love over and over. Mama Mia has been seen 9 times so far, and Little Shop of Horrors about 20 times! Lewis HATES this by the way.

2. I sing and dance incessantly. I do it without even noticing too. Just tonight I was singing God Bless America at the top of my lungs and Lewis was like, "What is wrong with you? Feeling patriotic?" I did not even realise I started singing. And Adam got so tired of me breaking out into song in public I made a deal with him that if I start singing in public (which is defined as us being with more then 2 people NOT in our family and not in our house or car) I will pay him $1.00. Plus last week my boss mentioned that I could be seen doing a little dancing while listening to music in the kitchen at school. Embarrassing!

3. Even if Lewis locks the door, I have to go behind him and check. And then I check again after he is asleep when I am done watching television. And then again if I get up at night to get a drink or check on the kids.

4. I will not fold cold clothes. If they are in the dryer long enough to cool I have to turn the dryer back on and let them go around for 20 minutes. And then if I forget I have to let them go again for another 20 minutes.

5. Cooking utensils have to be placed on a disposable item when not in use. At work it needs to be a folded paper towel (never 1 layer!) and at home I use a paper plate. I don't care if it is a waste. Better yet, use a new spoon every time you stir!

6. I need to have at least 2 pillows on the bed for ME to use, but I only use one at a time. And I need my own blanket to sleep with.

I tag: Sharon, Marlo, Cris, Sam, Katie and Shannon

No comments: