Saturday, September 6, 2008

Couples Tag

What is his name: Lewis Adam
What is her name: Kendra Lee
How long have you been together: 10 years and 7 months
How long did you date: We still date...
How old is he: 29
Who eats more: He does
Who said I love you first: Probably me
Who is taller: He is by over a foot
Who sings better: He doesn't sing and I sing horribly, but I sing much more
Who is smarter: He is
Who does the laundry: I do
Who pays the bills: We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Lewis
Who mows the lawn: He does
Who cooks the dinner: I do, when we cook that is
Who drives: Both of us
Who is more stubborn: Me for sure
Who kissed who first: We kissed each other
Who proposed: Nobody
Who has more friends: He does
Who has more siblings: I do
I tag: Katie, Heidi and Sharon

No comments: