Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching Up with Random Thoughts

*I am tired, always tired

*Abi has been better at preschool, no crying for 2 days during meal time

*School is in full swing

*I have a pile of laundry that would make me blush and hide if Allison showed up

*I want to join the gym again

*Lyndie is the best employee ever

*How do you get caught up when you have to always push something back

*I am better at my job then I thought

*Jason's reading is better already

*Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant and not married, so stop being embarrassed that I was 19 and pregnant

*I want to go on a date with Lewis

*I love the smell of the rain, it smells like home to me (wherever that is)

*Girls don't like boys, girl's like cars and money

*"J" was sick today and I missed my friend

*Adam is excited to go to DC in the Spring

*Sometimes I go in my closet and lock the door to talk on the phone

*I am sorry, I had to say how I felt

*I have added 90210 and Privileged to my TV viewing schedule... embarrassing I know

*Kelly's mom is still an alcoholic

*I almost cried at school today out of compassion for a little one (I literally teared up!)

*Everyone says later... when is later

*Sometimes I lay awake at night and think about what I said during the day and think 'Oh no, that sounds like my mother'

*I am scared to get old

*I don't want to talk about things we've gone through...

*Yes I have seen it like 8 times now... I have a problem

*And I think I am going again on Friday

*I need a girls night out

*I need a girls weekend out

*Whens my vacation?

4 comments:

reddirtgirl said...

Umm. Girls like cars and money AND boys.

I am embarassed to say I added 90210 to my record list also. I'm not sure if I'll have time to watch it but I'd like to.

And in your closet with the door closed is the BEST place to talk on the phone.

Miss Kendra said...

The girls don;t like boys line is from a song. I was listening to music all day and that line was stuck in my head...

reddirtgirl said...

Ahh. I understand now.:)

Tennessee Sigmans said...

So that is how I can get a quiet phone call without Patrick bugging me. Thanks for the tip!!