Monday, September 22, 2008

My Tricks and Tips

I keep reading all of your blogs that have little recipes and handmade objects featured on them. I am not "crafty" (in that way anyways!) and I do not make up little recipes of my own. (To do at home anyway. I make up things at school, for work and when I cater. But I do not do a ton of creative cooking at home because when it comes to food my kids are wimps and so is my husband.) So I have found a way to express my creativity in my own way. I have all of these little "hints" that I have either come up with or have picked up in my last 29 years. I will periodically post these as to keep up with you people.

If you slowly burn a few teaspoons of sugar and cinnamon on top of the stove it will hide unpleasant cooking odors and make you family and visitors think you've been baking all day!

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

What you aren't crafty?!?! Me either sister!