Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My blog! My blog!! I know, I know!!! I have so much to say and so little time to say it in. I love blogging. I get my thoughts out of my freaking' head. I really have so much to say. I have about a dozen postings ready to be typed and I have ZERO time to do it.

Don't get me wrong I love working 5 days a week... sort of. I do not think it was a mistake on my part to do so. I just wish I had a second to catch up. I want to blog, do laundry when it is light outside, see my friends, go on a date with Lewis, have lunch with my work buddies, go to Vegas, play with the kids more..... The list goes on and on. Eventually I will find a groove with this 5 day work week and get my stuff together. Until then you will have to settle for my mundane pictures and Kendra Facts. I am sorry it is not much, but at least you know that I am still here. (In fact I have started writing my own Kendra Facts!)

I am really worried that when my shows start again I am going to have to get up at 5 am to blog because I won't have anytime at night between homework and baths and reading and watching my shows...

I need more hours in a day....

No comments: