Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Little Beehind

I am a little (8 days) beehind on blogging. I have been working like crazy since we got back from our trip and then the kids want to go and do things after I am done at work. They feel the end of the summer crashing down on them. I hope to get onto the computer tonight and catch up on Abigail's birthday, and the last week or so of activities. I said HOPE it will bee tonight. We will have to see beecause...

Abigail has been stung 3 times now in less then 24 hours or so by bees. (Get all of the bee's now?) She is scared to death to bee outside and will not play. I don't get it either. All of the other kids have been outside too and none of them have been stung yet. She doesn't provoke the bees, she is just the one that they get. The scary thing is Jason and Lewis are both allergic to bee stings and so I am very worried about the other kids too.

So Lewis is out with the kids getting bee killing supplies, and I was outside looking for the hives to kill. I found at least one good sized one and a few tiny ones.

Wish me luck with the bee killings. I don't want to bee killed too!

{I wrote this yesterday but blogger was not working so I posted it today instead...}

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Ow! are the bees gone?