Sunday, August 10, 2008

Abigail's 4!!!

So Abigail turned 4 on July 29Th. She shares her birthday with my oldest, and most missed friend Amanda. {Amanda was my first friend when my family moved to Illinois way back when I was only 8 years old. I still consider her my oldest and dearest friend. Even though we were best friends for over 3 years, and were inseparable I never got to go to any of her birthday parties! The sad part is that I have not seen her since we were 16 years old.} So Abi's birthday is double special for me.

So Abigail had multiple parties. The day of the 29Th we started out with a picnic at the park with Marlo and her kids, and Mary Ruth and her kids. We had chocolate cupcakes with powdered sugar on top. Then we played for a couple of hours in the 100 degree weather. The kids were good sports, and enjoyed themselves. It is a good thing that we brought a ton of water bottles with us!

That evening out neighbors who also have a daughter that turned 4 on the same day as Abi, had a party. They included Abigail in all of the festivities, even letting her blow out the candle on the cake! Presents, cake, slip-n-slide, princess crowns and all. Thanks!


Then on Saturday the 2ND we had a nice little birthday celebration at my parents house with the whole group. She was sung to again and got to blow out more candles! She had a great birthday.


1 comment:

Tennessee Sigmans said...

Happy belated Birthday Abigail! From Stephanie and Patrick