Sunday, December 15, 2013

Carving Pumpkins

When your kids get older the traditional holiday activities are no longer wanted. At least that is the direction that my kids are headed, and have been heading for several years now. Adam did not want to carve a pumpkin, saying he would "share" one with Jason. So Jason cut and carved their pumpkin. Haley and Abigail still want to do one each. Here are a couple of pictures that I took of unwilling models.

Jason is looking more and more man-like, it is scary. I think he will be taller than Adam.


Abigail looking lost in a daze...




Haley still does not like to touch the guts. I told her that she can do it alone or not at all. Of course I helped her and scraped it out but next year, I am not going to do it... maybe. I don't know what she is going to do when she has kids and they want her help cleaning out the pumpkin. Hopefully she marries a man that likes to do the pumpkins.



Oh you want to see final products? I don't have that picture. I left on Halloween to fly to Utah to help my mom after knee surgery and no pictures were taken of the pumpkins on the porch.

No comments: