Tuesday, December 17, 2013

 After our move this summer I had a lot of time on my hands. I have been working full time for the past 8 years and after moving and finding myself unemployed and bored I decided that I would try some typical "SAHM" stuff. I was cooking every night, making beds daily, vacuuming and keeping up on the laundry every day already so I decided to try crafting.
Now, if you know me you know that I like to do "projects". I wouldn't say crafts and projects are the same thing, but I was trying to make them the same in my head.
I found this wreath idea on the internet and went with it. I changed the colors and design a little to suit what I was looking for to fit into my decor. It really was easy, and fast to do. (In full disclosure I got bored with it half way through so it took me an extra couple of days to finish since I just didn't want to go back to it.) I think it came out very cute and I would make another one for another holiday in the future

BUT

I will never, ever, ever use glitter tulle again. I am still finding it all over my house 3 months later.




No comments: