Friday, September 6, 2013

Driving Cross Country

We left on a Tuesday and drove about 8 hours. We had booked all of our hotels so that we would have a definite end to each day. All of the hotels were Marriott owned with suites. Here is my bathroom the first night. the door almost scrapes the toilet. They could not have set that toilet any closer.




Here is a picture of Abi with Mojito. The girls fought to have him sleep with them but every single night he slept in my room with me. He did spend time sitting in their beds with them.


These are all of the pictures that I took with my camera. We were driving for 4 days and staying for 4 nights in hotels. All of the hotels looked the same and all of the roads looked the same. We had corn on both sides of us for over 1000 miles. By the time we got to our destination we were so tired of looking at corn Jason just kept saying CORN! CORN! ITS GREEN! SO GREEN!!

We made it. No breakdowns, or problems. Only one day had bad traffic to complain about but even that was only a couple of hours.

On to our new adventure.

I have been considering changing the name of my blog to:

My Life With The Hillbillies

I guess only time will tell.

No comments: