Monday, September 16, 2013

Concert In The Park

I am actually posting this on the day that it happened but I am setting it to come out in a couple of weeks. What I am trying to tell you is that I have caught up on my blogging. Awesome, right? I guess...

Anyway! The Sunday before Labor Day we took the girls and went to Manassass to see a concert that Katie (my sis-in-law) was in. It was totally family friendly and there was an ice cream social afterward! So the girls wanted to go. They played fun music, as you can see:


These next pictures were taken during the concert while Abigail had the camera. As you can see Haley is obviously in love with her cup. But if you notice in the background:






Some creeper ruined her photo shoot. Oh well! That is what you get for taking pictures in public!


Here they are clapping at the end. They had a great time and it was much more fun because they got to see Katie.



After the ice cream they got up on the train platform and took a few pictures with the "O" from LOVE. 





I sure do LOVE these two!

No comments: