Saturday, June 9, 2012

Easter Morning

First of all I need to point out the obvious. Adam is not in our annual Easter morning photograph. He is too old and too grown for this nonsense and refused to get up this year. Yes, you read that right. He didn't care if the "Easter Bunny" came or not. Rude.

Secondly, Jason found out that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, and EVERYTHING else only comes to those who believe (do you get my drift?) So he was less than excited this year as well. Oh well.


As you can see from the semi-naked picture of my spouse the "Bunny" did not leave the eggs or candy or anything else in the baskets. He tried to convince the kids that nothing was left for them. Didn't work.


Here are their very small piles. Easter Bunny doesn't leave very much for the Framptons. Sad, I know. I got nothing! They each got an outfit and their favorite candy plus a chocolate bunny. Tada!


Isn't it funny how life changes. 5 years ago I would have laid in bed and cried thinking this was all my kids were going to get for a holiday treat. Little did I know at the time that one outfit, one candy, and a chocolate bunny was all they ever wanted anyway. Our children are not spoiled, nor do they need anything. Smaller is better. Maybe, just maybe we will skip Christmas again this year.

No comments: