Monday, June 25, 2012

And I Am Old...

How can I even put into words how I feel? As the day went on I felt the need to cry at every single turn, but seeing as I am not a crier the tears never came. When the song started and the graduates were walking in I did feel the slightest bit of tightening in my chest but I blew it off and grabbed the camera. Here he is, convenient that I choose the spot right behind him to sit, yes? No. I watched rehearsal so I knew where to save our seats :)


As he stepped up and got his diploma I was suddenly proud. When he started at his school in 3rd grade he was a tiny, skinny, shy, boy. Leaving to go into high school he is a tall, handsome, strong, mustache toting teenager.


Here they are, Channing Class of 2012. Hopefully they will all mature a lot in the next 4 years :)






Congratulations!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! I can't believe how old they all are! Crazy! Congrats to Adam!