Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation Part 1: Vegas Baby!!

Don't they look happy? We left at 9am on Saturday and got to Vegas by 2pm so we could check in at The Venetian. The girls thought it was beautiful. We got a deal and stayed in a suite. I thought that was amazing.
The tub was so large that Jason decided to take a nap in it.

After the pool we changed and went to eat. We hit up the buffet at The Rio. Do not waste your money, I thought it was terrible. Ever since I went to The Bellagio in May I do not think I will ever be able to eat at any other buffet again. (After a meal Lewis and I have started saying,"That was alright, but it is no Bellagio.") After the eh dinner we went to The M&M Store to get some prizes for the kids. Jason reluctantly let me take this picture.

Haley on the other hand loved having her picture taken with the real live Peanut M&M guy.


After that we went back to the hotel and the kids went to bed. Lewis won us a little money and we were in bed by 11 because we were so tired. We still had a long week of vacation ahead of us...


No comments: