Monday, December 3, 2007

Trying to Take Christmas Pictures the day after Thanksgiving


So we made it through Thanksgiving and now it is December. Every December I get the kids all dressed up and we go out and take a thousand pictures of them hoping for a good one to send to the relitives for Christmas. This year my sister-in-law made the girls these GEORGEOUS skirts and capelets. They are so nice. I bought the boys sweaters and we were ready to go. Well...almost. We had 1 day to get the pictures taken and it was freezing. Not only freezing but windy too. It was so cold and windy out that after an hour or so of taking pictures, trying to usher the kids in and out of the car we almost gave up. That is when I got the idea to call my good friend Nancy. Fancy Nancy, as I call her. She is wonderful. She let us come and bombard her house with 9 kids. Yes, 9 kids! We go the most beautiful pictures in her home. The kids looked pretty good too. But you know kids with their funny faces and everything. I still do not know if I have one good enough to send out.
So here is one of Abi braving the freezing wind outside. She was miserable and right as I was taking this picture a gust of wind came and blew her off of the seat she was on. Poor Girl!!! All in all the kids were in good moods.

No comments: