Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


We got the tree up. I know it is not a great picture, but it was the best that I could do for tonight. We have white, frosted, silver, light blue, and blue ornaments with snowflakes on the tree. We also have white lights, silver ball garland, and red bows. I think I like this tree the best out of all of our trees. I really like a nice simple tree. I do not really like the trees with so much stuff on it that you can't see the tree. Lots of people like that, but I just like simple. Maybe I will grow to like more ornaments.
Anyways, the tree is up and the decorations are out. I always love the house when it is decorated for the Holidays. It always feels warmer somehow. I know in this picture the tree does not have many presents, but as of today the gifts are all wrapped and done. I only have a handful of gifts still to buy for the kids. Lewis is another story. I have NOTHING for him. I do not even know what to get him. He asked for socks and shirts with ties. Are you kidding??? I need something better then that. And he doesn't want gift cards either. Any ideas out there?

1 comment:

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

hey it was good to see you guys on saturday!! your kids are so cute!! and it looks like they had tonz of fun in the snow!!