Wednesday, November 14, 2007

STRESS!!!!!

I NEED A VACATION!!!! This week has been so stressful! I am the Lunch Program Director at my kid's school. Twice a year my program gets what amounts to an audit by the state and federal government. This week I have been having the state come out. They want to look over everything that I do on a day to day basis. I get to sit there and have them tell me what I am doing wrong, and right. I am just waiting for them to find a huge flaw in my work and cancel my funding. The days take forever... It is just hours and hours a day on end. I can't wait for Friday to be over with. Pray the weekend comes soon!

1 comment:

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

Hey there Chicka!! your great!! your kids are so cute!! it was so good to see you again at the shower!! i will probably see ya sometime soon..for the christmas party!!