Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just a very small update. I am still here and I plan on updating on a regular basis very soon. During the next 2 weeks we have:

- 2 weddings in the next 6 days
- school shopping
- school starting in 10 days
- school registration
- school kitchen to get set up
- Lewis' mom is here through the weddings
- dealing with moving into the new house issues
- cranky people to deal with
- a new phone to figure out
- a dog to train from scratch (he forgot everything while I was away)
- and much much more

I am just tired. So tired. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.

I need a vacation.

6 comments:

Diana said...

Glad you made it back in one piece! Good luck getting things ready before all the "same-old, same-old" chaos begins again. What happened to the summer? Oh well... I guess getting a paycheck again wouldn't be so bad. See you soon!

Courtney said...

i hear you.. i need to run away!

Pam said...

Just letting you know I added your blog to my blog list. Keep writing girl. Hope the sunburn is better now. Great pIctures.

Anonymous said...

I know I am one of those cranky people. Call if you need any help packing. I am not sure if I am ready for school chaos but I am ready for the kids to be in school

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

let me know when you want me to come help you!! I'm really good at moving mini-fridges!

Jessica Stark said...

I'm waiting for some more updates!!