Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer 2009 in 5 minutes or less!!!


I have to say that it has been a very full summer! I know that I have not lived up to my blogging promises, and I am sorry. I love blogging, it is just during the summer, life happens. So I guess I will quickly relive the summer in 5 min or less so I can get to bed before I have to get up for school. This summer I:

Went to the Grand Canyon:
Received the cutest little dog in the whole world:
Did a little karaoke:
Went to Tori's wedding:
Let the kids run the fireworks display:
Went to a good friend's wedding:
Met a REAL pirate:
My baby turned 5:
Took the kids to Thanksgiving Point:
Went to the pool a TON:
Went hiking:
Had a few pedicures:
Hung out with good friends:

And so much more!!!!

Now if only we can have this much fun the other 10 months out of the year! Thanks for a great summer everyone!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Glad you had a great couple of months! I didn't do NEARLY that much, but at least I fit in a bunch of "chillin out" before heading back to work! See you soon!

Ruby said...

fun! cute dog!