Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in. I tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
1st answer: Abigail, 4.5
2nd answer: Haley, 6.5
3rd answer: Jason, 8
4th answer: Adam, almost 11.
What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
That you love me.
2. What makes mom happy?
Me being good.
Me not being annoying.
When I am nice.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I be mean to you.
Me touching people’s butts.
When I am mean.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling my armpits.
Knock knock jokes.
When you jump out and scare Haley.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You had a new bear from Christmas.
A loving child.
Adventurous. You liked to go out in the forest and play.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
This tall (while jumping up and down)
9 feet tall
5 feet tall
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
I don’t know the names of the shows.
Either CSI or Amazing Race
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Work on the computer.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For a bag of chocolate (WTF??)
Being a model
Writing a book.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Exercising at school.
Working at school
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Bad at scratching dad’s back.
Letting go of a book once you start reading it.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Learn at the school.
Work in the cafeteria.
Work in the kitchen.
You work at the school for the lunch program.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken and green beans
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Clean my room.
Working in schools.
I don’t know.
How you work at the school to help.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Panini from Chowder.
Lisa from the Simpson’s (At least he did not say Homer!)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to the store and snuggle with each other.
We went places together when Abi is at school.
Go to lunch.
Watch Amazing Race
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have a pink shirt.
Our eyes and our hair.
We have the same skin color.
Our hair and some of the shows that we like to watch.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Your hands and feet are bigger.
You have longer hair then me.
You have brownish black hair and I have blond.
I like to play violent video games, and you like to play puzzle games.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause I love you more.
By snuggling with me.
You tell me.
Because you always say that you love me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
You like to help him get medicine (?)
That he leaves you alone and plays computer.
He is quiet.
He keeps occupied by playing computer so you have more time to read.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The princess castle because it is so pretty and sparkle.
Out to lunch.