Friday, November 9, 2012

Gardner Village Witches

We took the kids to Gardner Village to see the witches. This activity (just like the Thanksgiving Point one) is becoming very boring for the older kids. The girls still have a great time having their pictures taken and seeing the funny witches set up all over the place. I am going to have to find more "grown up" (but not too boring) activities for the fall for next year so the boys can have a good time too.

Abigail loved the giant pumpkin: 


They are far away but they really like this bench:




I can't remember if this picture cost me $10 or a promise to not make him come to see the witches ever again...maybe it was both.
But notice the glasses. He go them about a month ago. I think he looks handsome in them, but I'm his mom.


No comments: