Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Camera Lens

I got a new camera lens from Santa in my stocking.
It is a Cannon EFS Lens. EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS

Do you know what all of that means? Well some of you will. All I know is that it is a high-performance telephoto zoom lens equipped with an Image Stabilizer. That information is straight out of the manual. I also know that it take CLOSE up shots. It is very clear shot too. With the lens I also received a filter for outdoor/natural UV light. It makes the pictures more clear and it looks good.

Thanks Santa. I love my gift.

PS. This is my cat 7. I usually do not have many pictures of her on the family blog because she is usually hiding from the rest of the family. She is about 7 years old, or 49 in cat years. She acts like a grumpy 49 year old lady too. I was surprised that she let me take this picture. Thanks for being part of the family for a few minutes 7.

No comments: