Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lagoon

I have been dreading this for about 4 years now. I knew that it had to happen, and it eventually it did happen. The kids bugged us just enough that we said fine. We went to Lagoon. I know that some of you are just like whatever, whatever. But you have to know that I have never had a good time at Lagoon in my whole life. I have been known to say that I actually hate the place. So I took a deep breath and packed a gallon of and sanitizer and we left to go to Lagoon.
(Something about the place makes me feel dirty. Ewww.)
It was a beautiful day over the UEA break. We went up at about 2 in the afternoon and stayed almost until closing time. We rode the rides, walked the Haunted House, and we were having a great time until we got hungry and ate some food. That is when I started to feel sick. I knew that eating would not be a good idea. Everything there is fried and greasy. After we ate we went on the little Pirate Boat ride and I almost lost my dinner all over Lewis who was sitting in front of me. Luckily I was able to hold it down. Needless to say I will be bringing my dinner next time we go.
Oh well. Here are a few shots for proof that we went. This way we don't have to go for 4 more years :)




And no, I am not on that coaster.

No comments: