Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Haley!!!!!





Haley turned 8 today. She got a couple of great gifts that she loved. Here is a sneak peek for you all to see. Her official party is on Friday afternoon. She is having a joint party with her friend Hannah from school. It will be Halloween themed with games and costumes and everything. I will post all about it when we are done.
Happy Birthday my dear Haley! I love you more then you will ever know!
Plus here is one picture of Abigail with her doll on the horse too because well, Abigail always has to be in on whatever is happening. Thanks for sharing the horse with your sister Haley!!!
And P.S. I don't even know who took this picture. I found it on my camera after the girls went to bed.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Haley!!