Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thing That I Hate About You, But Only Because I Do Them Myself

This post is a long time coming. For those of you who have been waiting for this for several months, here it is!
There are so many things that people do that just bug the crap out of me! (I know that you feel the same way about me too, so I do not feel bad about writing this post at all!!) Here is a list of the first 5 things YOU do that I hate because I do them too.
1. Gossip. This is a huge one. I hate hearing about people talking about me or others when they have no clue if it is true or not. GUILTY!!! I do it everyday with the girls in the lounge. In our defence, we try to be better about talking about people, but whenever we try and stop for a day or so it gets really bad the next day. So if we just keep doing it eventually we will run out of things to say about you behind your back. (Or in front of your oblivious face in some cases!)
2. Interrupting. I hate it when people interrupt. GUILTY!!! Sorry I tried to stop once, but it did not work very well.
3. Wearing crappy clothes. Okay, here is the deal with this one. People wear clothes that are too small or too big, unattractive, old fashioned, slutty, stained, or frumpy. Do they not look in the mirror when they leave the house? One of my favorite things to do is point out bad outfits. Well, HELLO!!!! GUILTY!!! I hate to get dressed for work. I have to stand in the kitchen all day so I smell like kitchen, get food splashed on me and then I go home and sit in the yard with the kids. Why should I get dressed? I am just gonna get dirty anyway. So yes I wear too big, frumpy, old t-shirts almost everyday!!! I am surprised you people even hang out with me, I look so bad! Please feel free to talk about me. I would talk about me if I was you. (You know I would! See #1) Just don't call me ugly. If you do, we might be fightin'.
4. Being a smart ass at family/public functions. Whenever anyone says anything you always find a way to make fun of it, disagree with it, or one up it. GUILTY!!! I hate boring stories and I always want to have fun. If a family friend is there and she is chatting about her cat you should try to sit within my eyesight. My eyes will be rollin' across the room. I make GREAT faces too. Try to sit within ear shot. I can make fun of anything. Ask my mom... the penguin. Or my brother... the wolf. Or...well I better keep those other names for another day!
5. Disagreeing with people for fun. People who have to disagree with everything even if they know nothing about it, just to get a rise out of the other person. GUILTY!!! What did you say? Whatever! Shut up, you are wrong. What do you want to do? Oh! That is stupid. I would never do that. You like to go where? That place sucks! Get my point? Oh you think you do. I don't think so...
There you have it. Part one of:
(heaven knows how many installments of)
Things I Hate About You, But Only Because I Do Them Myself
Stay tuned for more fun filled adventures, with me, The Late Night Diva. :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

I admit to gossiping, interrupting (but only when someone really annoying INSISTS on dominating the conversation), dressing frumpy, and making smart ass comments a lot (you should have heard me at my nephew's HS graduation last night... oh, the wisdom of an 18 year-old!). Sorry I annoy you so much! ;)

Miss Kendra said...

Diana,

It was supposed to be funny! You don't annoy!!!!