Saturday, June 13, 2009

Haley's Kindergarten Graduation

Haley Graduated!! She is officially a 1st grader! I can't believe it. I am so proud of her. She has grown up so fast. She went from not reading much at all to being able to read as well as Jason. Here she is doing her speaking roll in the graduation performance. She had to talk about the color purple. She was very brave. She had to memorize 5 sentences about purple and things that are purple. She did a great job, even though she started out really fast and then restarted because she remember she had to talk slowly.

Haley with her teacher Mrs. Peterson. She was also Jason's kindergarten teacher, and she will have Abigail next year. We LOVE Mrs. Peterson at our house!!
Haley with her aide Miss. Tori. In March when I asked Haley what she wanted to be when she grew up she answered, "I want to be Miss Tori." I guess we all know how Haley feels about Tori!

No comments: