Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camping: Day 2

The morning of the second day brought this guy to our camp. He was BRIGHT orange/red and beautiful.
Just a shot of a cactus flower.
We went to the petting farm place again this trip. I wanted a picture of all of the boys with Miss Molly's sign this time. It was really sunny and there was not a good spot to take the picture, so just accept it as it is!
Here are all of the grand kids in the covered wagon. A silly one for me...
And a nice one for the grandparents...
After the petting farm we went to St. George for the afternoon. We went to the outlets and then to lunch. After lunch the boys 21 and older took a trip "down south"...
and Marlo and I took all 9 kids to the movies to see Night at the Museum 2. My mom was not feeling well so she stayed at the campsite. After the movie we all went back to camp and made dinner and had a fire. It was rainy and we did not know what to do with 9 kids so at 9pm when the men still had not returned from "down south" I told everyone to get into he cars we were going somewhere. They all wanted to know where, but I would not tell. I had told mom and Marlo but I wanted to surprise the kids. We went into town and went to Dairy Queen. By the time we got back it was dark and late so the kids went strait to bed.

No comments: