Wednesday, November 14, 2007

JAZZ GAMES!!!!


So Adam and I got to go to a Jazz game this past week. We have been to many before and we will go to many more this year. We only end up using our season tickets about half of the time. It is all that I can handle. I went to 3 games in a matter of 7 days. I am EXHAUSTED!




Well this one that we went to on the 7Th of November was special. The Jazz were hosting the Cavs. It was an 8:30pm game, but we had to be there at 7pm. Why you ask? Oh let me tell you. We got to stand in the fan tunnel. Which means that we got to go down before the game and high five the players as they came onto the court. We were at the Cav's entrance. We got to punch fists with the whole team, including LeBron James! What made it even better was that Lewis' cousin Skyler and her husband Braden got to do it with us. It was really not that big of a deal, but we were all so excited. We put on these HUGE t-shirts and stood in a line to greet them. I want to do it on the JAZZ side next time!


No comments: