Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN and SICKNESS!










Halloween has come and gone. We had a fun week. The kids were out of school since the 26Th of October, so we have had a 6 day weekend. The weekend was normal. On Monday we went to the skating rink with our friends for 2 hours. We then met my brother Cris and his wife Marlo and their kids for lunch. After lunch we went to see Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. The kids had candy and drinks too. We saw it last year at the theaters as well, but the kids love the movie. Alright the truth is I love it too. We were having a great day. I had a soccer game to play in at 9:45pm so I left for the game at 8:00pm. After I left both Abigail and Jason got sick. Lewis had to deal with that because while at my game I got a ball to the face and sprained my thumbs. So Tuesday we stayed home and canceled all of our fun day off plans. Then on Halloween everyone was suddenly better so we got to go to the mall and Trick-or Treat. Then we came home and went out in our neighborhood. This was by far the warmest, nicest Halloween we have had since we moved back to Utah. It was so warm we did not even have to wear coats. So the kids got a huge haul and we have enough candy in our house to eat for a year. Whatever is not eaten I will throw away the day before Thanksgiving. So this afternoon Adam came home from school and promptly got sick. YES!! And then to top it off Abigail did too. We were in the new car, pulling into the garage and she suddenly had to throw up. I threw the door open just in time for her to throw up...on what is left of the camping laundry. I do not know if I should be grateful for that or sick about it. All I know is that when there is candy...there is barf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for a second i thought abi was haley...until i saw haley had her own picture...abi is so big!
-your fav peep ever