Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I know we jumped a head a little but I didn't really take pictures for about 3 weeks because everyone was sick and we did nothing. So the next thing was Valentines Day! Lewis and I always get them a little something for Love Day. I put their little piles on the counter at their seats so when they get up for breakfast they have a little surprise. This year I did a t-shirt and a candy and the girls also got headbands.

Here is Abi still sleepy checking out her goodies. Her hair was in curlers because she wanted to look beautiful for her boyfriend on Valentines Day. How sweet!



This is Haley and Jason's piles before they came down.


Adam's pile was already taken away because he got fruit snacks and "locker treats" so he wanted to take them to school.

Lewis and I don't really do Valentines Day because our anniversary is the 13th. We just celebrate them together on the Sunday after the actual dates because here in Utah nobody goes out on Sunday so we can go out to eat and a movie or go shopping and nothing is crowded.

No comments: