Saturday, March 9, 2013

Do You Want To See Something Nasty?

When we were getting ready to leave for Disneyland I noticed a nasty little something in Adam's closet. Mold.

Long story short the brand new bathroom that was put in the basement was not done right and the shower is leaking through the wall and into the bedroom on one side and into the unfinished space on the other.

Needless to say I was less than happy. Since these pictures were taken we no longer live in these rooms. Adam has moved into the bonus room above the garage and settled in nicely. He has no intentions of moving out, but he is going to be moving soon! The contractor is coming tomorrow! Hopefully (fingers crossed) the walls come down and a new bathroom goes in very quickly!!! Well when I say very quickly I know I am looking at a few weeks.

So anyway for your enjoyment and disgust:









No comments: