Thursday, September 9, 2010

Too Smart




So right before school started for the year Jason needed to get his Mohawk touched up so that he would look good for the ladies. While we were there the girls decided that they needed their hair cut too. Here is the problem: I am trying to get their hair to grow out. All last year they had short hair and I miss being able to do cute styles so I want them to grow it out. Plus it will not be much longer before I do not really have a say in their hair so while I do have a say I would like it a little longer. :)
So I told the girls yeas and then told the ladies to just barely trim them. I did not want to loose any length. So when they were done Haley was very happy but Abigail knew that her hair was exactly the same. OOPS!! I have a smart one on my hands. So she went home crying and asking for shorter hair. Oh well. We can't win them all.

No comments: