Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Frocks, Fudds, and Fish

Frocks:
I bought some new mesh curlers for the girl's hair at Sally's. I LOVE them!! I only need 9 for their hair to look like this:
Thanks Sheila for introducing them to me! It takes about 5 to 7 minutes to put them all in and by morning the girls look great. It is actually much easier then leaving their hair straight. You will be seeing lots of curls in my girl's hair in the future.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Fudds:
I took the kids to Fuddruckers (spelling?) on Tuesday. They just played games and messed around. For $20 totally worth going out. They stay busy for an hour and I get to sit and play on my phone.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Fish:
We went to the aquarium. It is $7 to get in once or $14 for the year's membership. To me that is a no-brainier. Especially since they are getting penguins next month. We are definitely going back in March to see them!



3 comments:

CBalmanno said...

The one in Sandy?

Miss Kendra said...

Yes, why?

CBalmanno said...

Just didn't know they were getting penguins. that's kind of cool!