Saturday, January 2, 2010

Everything in my life is like a Lego set...

Guess who got the Taj Mahal Lego set for Christmas? It is the largest set ever made for sale by Lego. I have worked on it twice during the break so far and I am about a quarter of the way done. I love doing Legos. It just calms me and puts me in a great mood. Adam helps by finding the pieces and I put them together. Just like everything else in my life, I need to have the final say in where things go. It was a family gift but as we all know I have a very hard time letting anyone else put the pieces together, of anything. I am getting better though, a huge step this year with the Christmas gifts; I let the kids wrap what they bought for each other! I know! I had to take 2 chill pills and walk away so that I would not grab them and unwrap them and then wrap them again when the kids were all done wrapping.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: