Monday, October 5, 2009

Who wants to see my cute kids?

If you want to see a sneak peek of my cute kids go here:

http://shannonhaddenphotography.blogspot.com

Shannon took the cutest shots of my little kiddos. This was our second session with her and as always she was fabulous. She has much more patience with my kids during pictures then I do! If you know my kids then you know that at least one of the 4 of them do not cooperate when it is time to get things done. I literally had to walk away because they were making me frustrated, but she was a calm cucumber. I highly recommend her for all of your picture needs!

P.S. Just ignore the pictures with me in them. She is a great photographer, but she can't perform miracles.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Kendra! Whatever, you look GREAT in the pictures!! You're beautiful!! Silly girl. You're so awesome and I'm SO glad you like the pictures. You guys are the best!

Tennessee Sigmans said...

I think they all grew a foot over the summer! Thanks for the pictures!

Tori Lynn Locke said...

Kendra Those pictures are To die for cute!

Natalie said...

Wow. Adam looks like a teenager!!! Scary!!!
Very cute though!

Mosley family said...

i love these pics! the kids are all so cute!!!