Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Who Loves Poison?

We Do!!!
I am going to the Poison concert tomorrow night at the Energy Solutions Arena! I am so excited. I watched Rock of Love and Rock of Love II religiously on VH1 this past year. Plus they are going to have Dokken and Sebastian Bach with them too! {And as we all know Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) played the wonderful Gil on Gilmore Girls.} I am taking 3 friends and it is sure to be a great time at the LIVE, RAW, AND UNCUT SUMMER TOUR 2008. I anticipate a very "Glam" night!


Then:


Now:


Sebastian Bach:

3 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

WOW! Can't wait to hear about the concert! And all the old ladies who think they are still young and wearing clothes they really shouldn't...

Miss Kendra said...

I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I will not be the "old" lady in the mini skirt and high stripper heels!

Plus now we are all eating at CPK before. I am so excited!

katie said...

I can not believe it! That is hilarious...not a fan but that is awesome!