Monday, January 28, 2008

Random Thoughts...

I wanted to update my blog, but I had nothing to write about so here are my random thoughts:

  • Adam is sick. He has a fever and is vomiting. YUCK!!!
  • I love hearing my kids play when they are not fighting. They are playing Hide and Seek.
  • It snowed 6 inches again today so Jason and I left school early to come home and be with Adam.
  • Why, when I am surrounded by people, do I still feel lonely?
  • Whenever it is time for me to walk into the kitchen at school to talk to the ladies I get butterflies in my stomach.
  • Someone said to me today, "What do you believe in, in this mixed up world that we live in?" I had no answer.
  • Jason needs a haircut...BAD!!!!
  • I miss my friends. (Sharon, Ann, Connie, Nancy, Katie, Ashley, Colleen, Holly, Paul, Amanda, Susan, J.J., etc. Old friends, new friends, friends that I have grown apart from, and people that I have not seen in years.)
  • The Jazz are doing better. They still need to win a ton more games to make it anywhere. They play again tonight. I hope they win.
  • My house is a mess. I need to do laundry and I need to mop. I HATE mopping!!!!
  • You want to get me a gift? Get me house cleaning service for a month, or a year. Yeah, that's a good gift.
  • I want my own house. Yeah. I want to buy a house that we will fit in as the kids grow.
  • Adam is getting so big, almost 10. He is so grown. He can make his own breakfast, lunch and dinner now. He is starting to take care of himself.
  • Jason is in 1st grade! He is a smooth operator. He is the ladies man in 1st grade. Everyone wants to be his girlfriend.
  • Haley is a giant. Sometimes I laugh when I look at her because she is so big. She is as big as Jason. When I pick her up I loose my balance because she is so big.
  • And Abigail. She is my little bug. She is growing but she is still so small. I am amazed that her mind works as much as it does. She knocks me down with the things that she says.
  • My friend was telling me today that her husband finally realized how hard it is to be a mom. He arranged for her to go away alone for 4 days (Thursday through Sunday) once every 2 months. She can go alone or take a friend. That is the best gift ever. They have been married for 15 years and have 5 kids. Maybe if I wait 5 more years and have another baby....um, never mind. Not gonna happen.
  • Speaking of being married, my 10 year anniversary is in 3 weeks. Wow! 10 years is a third of my life. I am still waiting for my honeymoon. Yeah 10 years, 4 kids and 5 jobs later.
  • And finally...Whens my vacation?

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

I miss you too. Remember when we lived far apart and saw/talked to eachother more than we do now? Sad. Remember the Geo (and all that went with it)? That'll give you a good laugh...