Sunday, January 20, 2008

Drama, Drama, Drama!!!

My job is starting to frustrate me! I am not sure what to do. I am writing an overhaul report and have some great ideas to change our programs. We do not have a very efficient program. Changing things will save money, time and stress but I do not think that what I say will make a difference to the powers that be. We have had so much DRAMA in our program since last spring. I try and try to fix it but the problems just keep coming back. Do I really need this much stress? I could drop out and quit today, but it that fair to the program? or to the school and the kids? I love my job and what I do. I am starting to learn so much and really enjoy it. There really is so much more to it then people realize. What do I do??!!

I need a vacation...

Well, when my foot heals!

No comments: