Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Have Been Tagged

I was tagged from The Queen's Buzz so I need to answer these questions....

What I was doing 10 years ago... Living in Virginia, at SVC. Pregnant with Adam, and throwing up 20 times a day.

What I was doing 5 years ago... Living in Lehi, Utah. Haley had been born 2 weeks before. I was spending my days tired and driving Adam to and from preschool.

What I was doing 1 year ago... Living in the house I am in now. Working full time at Channing Hall. I was very sick, and stayed sick for several months.

What I was doing yesterday... Working at Channing. I was doing paperwork for the state. Very busy doing all of the dirty laundry from our camping trip this past week.

5 places I'd rather be... shoppping, at the spa, anywhere with hot weather on vacation, sleeping, or Vegas

5 snacks/treats I love... Strawberry Shortcake, Cheesecake, any berries, Molten Chocolate Cake, and gummy Frogs

What I would do with 100 million dollars... buy a house, new cars, a plane, give some to each of my family members, buy a new wardrobe oh, and retire

5 Favorite TV shows... Lost (starts Feb '08), CSI (original), Gray's Anatomy (I can't explain this one...I just like it), Gilmore Girls ( I know it is off the air, just one of my all time favorites) and I really like the new show Pushing Daisies

No comments: