Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cabin Fun

We were invited up to our friend's cabin at Brighton on Saturday evening for a pot luck and some sledding. She owns the original Brighton sister's cabin. It is just amazing. (The cabin is heated by a log burning fireplace, so everything we take up there smells like smoke.) We get to go up there a couple of times a year and we always have fun whether it is summer or winter. This time we had to hike in and bring a sled to carry all of our gear. Here I am standing on about 5 feet of snow. As you can see the window has been dug out of the snow, so around me there was at least 3 more feet, if not more.
Here I am sledding off of the propane tank with Holly and Robyn, but really you can only see me. They are hiding behind me on the sled :) This snow is more like 8 to 10 feet deep. Plus the propane tank.
Kyle & Holly
Kendra & Lew
We had a fun night, even though it did cost me $40 in lost poker money!!!

No comments: