Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tie Time


Haley decided that she wanted to be a Hogwarts student for Halloween again this year. She already has a costume that she has used a few times already. She got worried that with Lewis traveling so much with work lately that he would not be around on Halloween to tie her tie. She came and asked me to do it, and yes I admit, I never learned to tie a tie! My dad and brothers all wore ties to church every Sunday while I was growing up, but I never did, so I never learned. 
She was becoming increasingly stressed about the situation, as only 11 year old girls can do. She decided to take the situation into her own hands. Thanks to a wonderful thing called Google she was able to look up a tutorial and learn to tie her own tie. I am very proud of her for figuring it out on her own. One less thing for me to do today.

No comments: