Friday, July 12, 2013

Moving Day

This blog post is set to come out on July 12, 2013. As this post is posting we will be loading the moving truck and cleaning out the house that we have lived in for the past 4 years. I know that 4 years is not a long time. But almost 13 years is a long time, and that is how long we have been living in Utah. For a kid that grew up moving every two to three years my whole life 13 years is a loooong time. 
Wish us luck, I hope that the loading of the truck and the cleaning of the house goes smoothly. I hope that the kids can understand and accept the move. I hope that they make new friends and meet new people and see that the world is really big and become the open-minded, understanding, accepting people that I am teaching them to be. I hope I can survive this move with my sanity. I hope that I can survive this move married. Wish me luck :)

No comments: